Google’s Project Tango smartphone is a 3D environment sensing hardware experiment, which the company is hoping to ship to developers soon (today is the anticipated ship date Google stated, in fact) had some of its specs revealed in a Chrome issue tracker spotted by Myce this morning. The new specs give us a closer look at how exactly Google does its 3D context sensing magic. The key… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- HTC Facebook Phone Specs Leak, Outlining A Solid Mid-Range Device With FB And Instagram Pre-Loaded
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings