Over the last couple of days there’s been a furor in the podcasting community related to the removal of some fan-produced baseball shows being unceremoniously removed. The podcasts disappeared completely from iTunes without warning, leading some to believe the MLB had requested this and Apple had complied without question. Specifically, these were podcasts with content produced by fans,… Read More
- WordPress' Matt Mullenweg On Working From Home, Making Money ...
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- Lessons in Copywriting From the Signs of Homeless People
- Apple's Low-Cost iPhone Reportedly Getting The Same 4-Inch Display As iPhone 5, ‘Super-Thin' Plastic Case
- Amazon Drops Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ Price From $299 To $269, Releases It In Europe And Japan