Microsoft’s ambitious Project Spark open world game creator launched in beta on Windows 8.1 back in December, with the promise that it would make its way to the Xbox One eventually, too. Today is the day that it ships on the next-generation gaming console, making it possible for Spark creators to build games on Windows 8.1 and play on their Xbox One, or vice versa. The beta so far has… Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Google's Niantic Labs Will Soon Launch An eBook Spin-Off Of Its Ingress AR Game
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'