This morning, Microsoft announced that it was making OneNote, its note-taking service that syncs across platforms, free. The PC app, the new Mac app, and a variety of small tools for the service are now available for anyone to use without cost. Paid upgrades and corporate sales as part of Office 365, however, still exist, and that may hint at Microsoft’s overall strategy for Office going… Read More
- WebiPromo, a Free Internet Marketing Blog, Launches Its New FREE WordPress ...
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Line: We're A Social Entertainment Platform, Not Just A Free Calls Messaging App