This afternoon Microsoft published its fiscal third quarter 2014 financial results, with revenue of $20.40 billion, and earnings per share of $0.68. Analysts had expected the company to report $20.39 billion in revenue, and earnings per share of $0.63. Surface revenue was slightly soft, Office 365 uptake remains solid, and Azure grew quickly. The company also reported 1.2 million Xbox One sales… Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- With 50,000 Users & Double-Digit Monthly Revenue Growth, French Real-Time Alerts Startup Mention Raises $800K Flash Seed
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- LinkedIn Shares Soar 19.2% In The Wake Of Impressive Earnings
- What Are Twitter Line Breaks Good For?