Chinese regulators have approved Nokia’s planned sale of its devices business to Microsoft, taking the $7.2 billion deal one step closer to closing. Nokia said today it has received regulatory approval from the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China. “Nokia and Microsoft have now received regulatory approvals from the People’s Republic of China, the… Read More
- Internet Marketing Agency Ajax Union Hosts March Monthly Business ...
- eBay seller gets £10000 fines and costs over 'potentially lethal' adaptors
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- If It Gets Them, Google May Open .Search, .App, .Blog And .Cloud gTLDs To The Public
- Netflix Gets Social In The U.S. Thanks To Facebook Partnership, After Over A Year Of Lobbying And Lawmaking