Microsoft’s $7.2 billion acquisition of Nokia’s devices and services business has been completed. Nokia confirmed the completed transaction in a press release, noting that it has “completed the sale of substantially all of its Devices & Services business to Microsoft”. It also said the final price-tag being paid by Microsoft is slightly higher. Read More
- Internet Marketing Agency Ajax Union Hosts March Monthly Business ...
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Quality Copywriting Services To Offer Promotional Writing For Business Owners ...
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment