Microsoft has released a blog post from General Counsel and EVP – Legal & Corporate Affairs Brad Smith detailing changes to its practices stemming from a recent report detailing how it read a blogger’s email without their permission to track down a source code leak. Microsoft will not be doing that ever again, the post says, and instead they’ll refer any and all potential… Read More
- 5 Content Marketing Guidelines for Catching the Big Fish
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'