Even a long road has an end. Today Microsoft announced that it will complete its purchase of the preponderance of Nokia’s hardware assets on Friday. The deal has undergone minor adjustment since its initial formulation. Initially, the Microsoft-Nokia arrangement was expected to conclude in the first quarter of 2014. International hangups pushed that date into the current quarter. The… Read More
- Internet Marketing Agency Ajax Union Hosts March Monthly Business ...
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Quality Copywriting Services To Offer Promotional Writing For Business Owners ...
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment