Microsoft researchers were working late into the hours the Friday before this holiday weekend looking to address yesterday’s Shadow Brokers dump of Windows exploits. In a message sent to TechCrunch overnight, the company said it has addressed the issue for systems running Windows 7 and later. “We’ve investigated and confirmed that the exploits disclosed by the Shadow Brokers… <a href="https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/15/microsoft-says-exploits-leaked-by-shadow-brokers-were-addressed-by-prior-patches/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- CEO Marissa Mayer Says Yahoo-Microsoft Search Deal Is Underperforming
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'