Microsoft is looking at a cost conscious crisis, relative to both mobile and desktop hardware, and on the heels of the news that it might be reducing its Windows Phone software license fee, there’s new evidence that it’s looking at pursuing the same strategy for the desktop. The Verge reports that Microsoft has an experimental free version of Windows 8.1 called “Windows 8.1 with… Read More
- WebiPromo, a Free Internet Marketing Blog, Launches Its New FREE WordPress ...
- Koozoo: A Web 2.0 version of Big Brother goes mobile
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Line: We're A Social Entertainment Platform, Not Just A Free Calls Messaging App