Microsoft’s biannual transparency report was just released and, like many other major tech companies that have been putting out their reports recently, the company has revealed its first National Security Letter. <a href="https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/13/microsoft-publishes-first-national-security-letter-in-transparency-report/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- American Writers & Artists Inc. Announces the Release of a Special Report on ...
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'