This morning Microsoft‘s CEO Satya Nadella announced that Scott Guthrie is now the executive vice president of its Cloud and Enterprise group, Phil Spencer will run its Xbox work, and that, when the Nokia acquisition closes, former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop will pick up the title of executive vice president of the Devices group. Read More
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- If It Gets Them, Google May Open .Search, .App, .Blog And .Cloud gTLDs To The Public
- Google Acquires Web Application Server Talaria To Enhance Its Cloud Platform
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You