Microsoft is launching IoT Central today, a new Internet of Things (IoT) service that gives enterprises a fully managed solution for setting up their IoT deployments without needing the in-house expertise necessary for deploying a cloud-based IoT solution from scratch. It’s basically IoT-as-a-Service. Read More
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Local Market Fusion To Offer Internet Marketing Expert Services To Local Businesses ...
- Big Moose Marketing Launches Online Marketing Birmingham Services
- Pure Visibility Expands Enterprise Web Analytics Capabilities, Hires ...
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage