Orange CEO Stéphane Richard talked with BFM Business at the Mobile World Congress about Dailymotion — as a reminder, the YouTube competitor is fully owned by Orange. The French telecom company would retain a majority stake. “We are still talking with a major American partner in particular,” Richard said. Then he dropped the name of this potential partner. “With Microsoft… Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'
- Windows Azure Adds Support For PhoneGap, Dropbox and Hadoop