Microsoft lost its first challenge to the authority of the United States government’s use of search warrants to demand data stored abroad. Microsoft challenged a U.S. search warrant for emails stored in Ireland. The cloud does have a physical footprint, after all. The company was not surprised that it lost the initial test, noting in a blog post that “the Magistrate Judge, who… Read More
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Search Engine Optimization FAQ | Webdesigntuts+
- SEO for Startups: 5 Rules to Apply Now | Search Engine Journal
- SEO Austin online video marketing search engine optimization ...
- Google Strikes Back: Image Search Changes Affect Marketing Analytics