Microsoft this morning introduced Skype TX, a new version of its video chatting service, Skype, that’s designed for broadcasters. Described as “studio-grade” software offering high-quality audio and video output, the platform provides broadcasters with professional feeds free of distractions, like call notifications and ads, plus API integration, call management features and more. Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'
- Windows Azure Adds Support For PhoneGap, Dropbox and Hadoop