Today after the bell Microsoft will report its fiscal third quarter, calendar first quarter financial results. Analysts are expecting that the company will report $20.39 billion in revenue, and earnings per share of $0.63.
Those figures are not too impressive. Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- LinkedIn Shares Soar 19.2% In The Wake Of Impressive Earnings
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'