In the cloud storage wars, capacity is a weapon, and one that is rapidly losing its dollar value. Put simply: Companies that offer cloud storage are scrambling to add value on top of stored gigabytes, as the marginal dollar price that can be charged for that storage is rapidly dropping to zero. Microsoft, making that point even more explicit today announced that it is bolstering its provided… <a href="http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/28/microsoft-boosts-onedrive-storage-for-corporate-clients-from-25gb-to-1tb-per-user/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- WordPress' Matt Mullenweg On Working From Home, Making Money ...
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Lessons in Copywriting From the Signs of Homeless People
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Amazon Drops Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ Price From $299 To $269, Releases It In Europe And Japan