Today Microsoft announced in a combined press release that it has named ValueAct Capital’s President Mason Morfit to its board, and that it will issue a quarterly dividend of $0.28. Neither piece of news is a surprise. Microsoft and ValueAct created a “cooperation agreement” in which the investing group got “regular meetings” with executives, and the option for Morfit to join its board. Given… Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'
- Windows Azure Adds Support For PhoneGap, Dropbox and Hadoop