Nokia has informed the world this evening that it now expects its behemoth deal with Microsoft to close in April of this year, as opposed to the first calendar quarter, a timeframe that was reiterated earlier this year. The deal, worth $7.2 billion, has wound through most of the regulatory bodies of the world that an agreement of its scale must. Microsoft published a blog post on the current… Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Netflix Gets Social In The U.S. Thanks To Facebook Partnership, After Over A Year Of Lobbying And Lawmaking
- CEO Marissa Mayer Says Yahoo-Microsoft Search Deal Is Underperforming
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- ClickBank Makes it Easier for "Everyday Experts" to Turn Their Know-How Into a ...