At the Geneva Auto Show, Mercedes revealed the all-new C Class, its first vehicle to support Apple’s in-vehicle iOS platform called CarPlay. Forgive the production quality of the demo. It appears to be a compilation of b-roll and likely not intended to be used as a demo. However, it shows all the core functions of Apple’s CarPlay. It’s all here: using Siri to make phone calls,… Read More
- SEO Austin online video marketing search engine optimization ...
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- Early Vine Use Sees Video App Rising On iOS While Cinemagram, Viddy, Socialcam All Decline
- Apple's Low-Cost iPhone Reportedly Getting The Same 4-Inch Display As iPhone 5, ‘Super-Thin' Plastic Case