Disrupt NY 2014 is mere days away, and we’re thrilled to announce that Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer will be joining Michael Arrington for a fireside chat, where she’ll talk about how she’s been rebuilding Yahoo into a mobile and content-focused company via strategic startup acquisitions.
Michael has chickens now and the Internet is obviously curious about his ambitions. Read More
- It's The End Of The News As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
- Yahoo Does Some Spring Cleaning: Shuts Down Avatars, App Search, Sports IQ, Clues, Updates API And Its BlackBerry App
- Flickr's iOS App Is Still Playing Catch-Up – Here's What It Needs
- Yahoo Rolls Out A More Personalized And Interactive Front Page
- CEO Marissa Mayer Says Yahoo-Microsoft Search Deal Is Underperforming