LinkedIn, the social network for the working world that is now owned by Microsoft, is quietly adding more features to fill out some of its bigger ambitions to provide more services to enterprises, tapping into its user base of more than 465 million professionals. The company is adding a new “enterprise” tier to its Sales Navigator product. Read More
- Pure Visibility Expands Enterprise Web Analytics Capabilities, Hires ...
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- What's up with Apple's down low on Ebay sales?
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Endorsements, LinkedIn's Answer To Klout, Passes 1B Recommendations And Builds Up A New Data Set