LinkedIn, the social network for professionals that is now owned by Microsoft, is making one of the tools that it has developed in-house for its own work open for use by others. The company today announced that it would be open sourcing Flashback, a tool for mocking internet traffic for developer tests, under a BSD two-clause license.
In a blog post, LinkedIn said that it had been using… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Internet Marketing 101: Mental Price Barriers
- Instant Internet Paydays: Review Examining New Internet Marketing Toolkit ...
- Local Market Fusion To Offer Internet Marketing Expert Services To Local Businesses ...