Veteran professional social network LinkedIn grew up on the desktop and is in the midst of retooling its 277 million-user strong business for a mobile-focused digital world. Today it said it’s now just nine percentage points off having its ‘mobile moment’ — aka the point when the proportion of users visiting the service via mobile devices tips into a majority. Speaking in a… Read More
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- Koozoo: A Web 2.0 version of Big Brother goes mobile