Amid a market correction that has seen many tech stocks lose value, LinkedIn, the social network for the working world, today reported Q1 earnings that beat analyst estimates. Sales came in at $473 million, with EPS of $0.38.
Those sales beat both First Call and its own guidance — $467 million and $455-$460 million, respectively. <a href="http://techcrunch.com/2014/05/01/linkedin-beats-street-on-sales-of-473m-eps-of-0-38/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- What's up with Apple's down low on Ebay sales?
- Endorsements, LinkedIn's Answer To Klout, Passes 1B Recommendations And Builds Up A New Data Set
- In Exchange For Help Juicing Sales, Twitter And LinkedIn's Ads APIs Share The Wealth