Amazon isn’t in Southeast Asia yet — the e-commerce giant pushed back plans to enter early this year — but that isn’t stopping future rival Lazada teaming up with a range of companies to offer an Amazon Prime-style membership package in advance of its arrival. Lazada, the e-commerce firm that is majority owned by China’s Alibaba, today announced an alliance… Read More
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?
- Amazon aim to control some domains is opposed: WSJ