Katzenberg will pocket $430 million when the sale of DWA is concluded, and the fast-growing AwesomenessTV is a foundation on which he could build a digital-media powerhouse. Katzenberg has been an ardent believer in the Awesomeness business …
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Digital media group Komli launch new chinese network ...
- Tech-savvy Newark Mayor Booker: Government flunking social media
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- 7 Ways To Value Yourself Beyond Social Media