Until now, Internet.org has been a lot of talk about connecting the world without much to touch. But today at f8, Facebook and Ericsson gave Internet.org its first physical incarnation with a hands-on demo of its Innovation Lab. It lets developers test out their apps on a simulated 2.5G mobile network similar to what’s available in the developing world so they can discover bugs that arise… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Digital media group Komli launch new chinese network ...
- Facebook Rolls Out Redesigned Timeline To Highlight App-Powered Self Expression
- Netflix Gets Social In The U.S. Thanks To Facebook Partnership, After Over A Year Of Lobbying And Lawmaking