During the week before Microsoft’s Build developer conference, I spoke to the company’s Steve Guggenheimer (Guggs), corporate vice president in charge of evangelism, and Kevin Gallo, director of the company’s developer ecosystem. We discussed Microsoft’s changing views on the technology market, and specifically its place in it — topics that are quite interesting from a post-Build perspective. Read More
- Local Market Fusion To Offer Internet Marketing Expert Services To Local Businesses ...
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Big Moose Marketing Launches Online Marketing Birmingham Services
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video