Crashlytics, the testing and analytics company that was acquired by Twitter last year, is firing up a new beta distribution tool. The timing is pretty on-point as one of the major two players in the business — TestFlight — was just acquired by Apple along with its parent analytics company Burstly. Read More
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Big Moose Marketing Launches Online Marketing Birmingham Services
- Pure Visibility Expands Enterprise Web Analytics Capabilities, Hires ...
- Google Strikes Back: Image Search Changes Affect Marketing Analytics
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish