Amazon has just announced its streaming TV media device, the Fire TV, and that means it now faces off against other tech giants and incumbents in yet another category. So how does the Amazon TK compare to the likes of the Apple TV, Google’s Chromecast and Roku’s lineup of streaming set-top boxes and new HDMI stick? Here’s a basic rundown. First-Party Content Amazon has a… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?