Amazon just announced a multi-year agreement with HBO to offer that cable network’s back-catalog of shows on Amazon Instant Video, free for Prime subscribers. That’s not all, though; HBO GO, which offers not only archived content but also current programming to HBO subscribers, will arrive on Amazon Fire TV by year’s end, the companies announced. HBO GO was the one glaring… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?