Indian Rotorcraft, a joint venture of AgustaWestland (a Finmeccanica company) and Tata Sons for setting up an assembly line for the AW119Ke helicopter, had sought post-facto approval of the FIPB for increased FDI inflow of Rs. 19.64 crore as against Rs.
- Tech-savvy Newark Mayor Booker: Government flunking social media
- Schmidt: Google Now for iOS waiting for Apple's approval
- Joint Venture : ClickBank
- Japanese Affiliate Marketing Co Adways Buys 13.8% In Indian Network ...
- Eni/Versalis and Genomatica launch joint venture for bio-based ...