Google Chairman Eric Schmidt took a not-so-subtle swipe at tech critics who say that college is overrated. “There are various people who run around and make claims that higher education is not a good use of your time: they’re just wrong,” he told the audience at the SXSW conference, where he was on stage promoting his book The New Digital Age. The average college loan racks up… Read More
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...
- Copywriting: What to Do When Things Go Wrong
- If It Gets Them, Google May Open .Search, .App, .Blog And .Cloud gTLDs To The Public
- Google Scoops Up Neural Networks Startup DNNresearch To Boost Its Voice And Image Search Tech
- Google Closes The Book On Google Reader On July 1, Seven Other Products Also Get The Chop