Google is making a change to its Android security systems today that is meant to ensure that users who install apps from outside of the Google Play store are a bit safer from malicious apps. Currently, Android users can have Google scan their apps for malicious code at the time of installation. Going forward, Google will expand this program with a more service-based system that will… <a href="http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/10/google-strengthens-android-app-security-with-continuous-post-install-scans/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings