Google will no longer scan student and teacher Gmail messages or use data from Apps for Education for advertising purposes, the company told the WSJ today. The move comes after Google’s use of data from its education products came under fire by students and others during a court case last year that claimed the scanning violated user privacy rights. The company’s director of Google for… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...