Here is a somewhat surprising move by Google: starting today, the company will accept PayPal as a payment option in its Play store in twelve countries, including the U.S., Germany and Canada, as well as Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom. For Google to work with what is essentially a competitor to its Wallet service definitely comes as a… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...