Google has paid a €1 million ($1.4 million) fine in Italy levied by the country’s data protection watchdog for complaints relating to its Street View street-level image capturing cars that date back to 2010. At issue was a failure by Google to make its Street View cars clearly identifiable. In 2010, the watchdog ruled that the Street View cars must carry signs or stickers to indicate that… Read More
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...
- Google Strikes Back: Image Search Changes Affect Marketing Analytics