A big move today for Google in its bid to play a larger role in how publishers sell online advertising. Today it has announced the launch of the Time Inc. Global Exchange, a new ad exchange, powered by DoubleClick, that will let advertisers buy ad placements across not just Time’s online publications in the U.S. but in other countries, too, and across multiple platforms (mainly desktop and… Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Big Moose Marketing Launches Online Marketing Birmingham Services
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog