Following the bell, Google reported its first quarter financial performance, including revenue of $12.20 billion excluding traffic acquisition costs (ex-TAC), $15.42 billion including those costs, and earnings per share of $6.27. Analysts and investors had expected Google to earn $6.40 on revenue of $12.25 billion (ex-TAC), or $15.54 billion including traffic costs. Read More
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...
- Google Strikes Back: Image Search Changes Affect Marketing Analytics