BigQuery, Google’s cloud-based tool for quickly analyzing very large datasets, is getting a massive price cut today (up to 85 percent). But Google is also adding an important new feature that will make it more competitive with the big data service offered by Amazon Kinesis and others. Starting soon, developers will be able to send up to 100,000 rows of real-time data per second to BigQuery and… Read More
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Big Moose Marketing Launches Online Marketing Birmingham Services
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...