Today, Google’s Vic Gundotra announced that he would be leaving the company after eight years. The first obvious question is where this leaves Google+, Gundotra’s baby and primary project for the past several of those years. What we’re hearing from multiple sources is that Google+ will no longer be considered a product, but a platform — essentially ending its competition with other… <a href="http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/24/google-is-walking-dead/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...
- Google Strikes Back: Image Search Changes Affect Marketing Analytics