France’s equivalent of the IRS (Direction générale des finances) has been investigating Google for tax noncompliance. With only €138 million of revenue reported in France in 2011, something wasn’t right. Le Canard Enchaîné first reported in 2012 that the company owed $1.3 billion (€1 billion). Le Point confirmed this number in 2014. Google will probably end up paying less than… Read More
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...
- Google Strikes Back: Image Search Changes Affect Marketing Analytics