For Google to win, it needs to attract the best designers to its team and get beautiful third-party apps built for its platforms. Yet, right now it’s Google’s rival Apple and the iOS ecosystem that are known for their style. So Google tells me it’s “doing a really big push around design” at its 2014 I/O conference by adding sessions on Android UX, wearable app design, speech interfaces, and more. Read More
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...
- Google Strikes Back: Image Search Changes Affect Marketing Analytics