Google has already started to see a stream of new requests to be digitally “forgotten,” following a ruling by the European Court of Justice on a complaint by a Spanish man seeking to have results related to his name and a property closure removed from the search engine were successful. It’s not a good sign for Mountain View; these requests could quickly become a big new headache… Read More
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...
- eBay seller gets £10000 fines and costs over 'potentially lethal' adaptors