Google’s Apps Marketplace, its directory of cloud apps that integrate with Google Apps, now features over 750 services. Today, at its Global Partner Summit, Google is expanding this program by creating a formal Technology track in its partner program for vendors who “build complementary business apps and tools.” The new program, Google says, will run alongside its existing… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Local Market Fusion To Offer Internet Marketing Expert Services To Local Businesses ...
- How Can Internet Marketing for Small Business Tools Help Them Build a Marketing Plan?
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog