Gary Illyes from Google said on Twitter that having a thriving community helps with rankings. He said "a healthy, thriving community on a site, that can help a lot" when it comes to Google rankings. Here is the set of tweets in context: …
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- How Can Internet Marketing for Small Business Tools Help Them Build a Marketing Plan?
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...