Google is announcing a number of updates today to its AdMob mobile ad platform — the most-requested ones, according to Jonathan Alferness (Google’s direct of product management for mobile ads), are integration with Google Analytics and ads for in-app purchases. Alferness said that after Google acquired AdMob in 2010 and started integrating it with Google platforms including AdWords, there was… Read More
- AdWords Enhanced Campaigns: New Features & Benefits
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...